Cottages: Prices, Booking and Information
|7th Mar to 13th Mar||360||340||340|
|14th Mar to 27th Mar||400||340||340|
|28th Mar to 24th Apr||430||380||350|
|25th Apr to 28th Aug||440||395||390|
|29th Aug to 9th Oct||430||380||370|
|10th Oct to 23rd Oct||440||395||390|
|24th Oct to 6th Nov||430||330||300|
|7rd Nov to 18th Dec||350||300||300|
A booking deposit of £50 per week is required to confirm the booking. This is returnable if the cottage is re-let after a cancellation. The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival.
|To book please ring:||Mrs N.A.Harmer|
Telephone: 01680 300332
Isle of Mull
- Cottages are normally let from Saturday to Saturday with arrival after 3pm and departure before 10am.
- Dogs are allowed in Maclean and Keepers Cottages only and by prior arrangement. There is a charge of £10 per dog. Please do not leave dogs alone in a cottage.
- Wood and gas are included.
- Cleaning materials are provided plus bathroom mats, tea towels etc.
- Electricity is charged by meter reading - see card in cottage.
- Beds are equipped with duvets.
- Beds are equipped with duvets, 2 pillows and under-sheets.
- Linen: we can usually provide this, if requested, for £10 per person per week.
- High chair and cot (no linen) are usually available on request.
- Please leave the cottage as you would like to find it - clean and tidy.